Program Overview – The Shade Store, LLC. (“The Shade Store”) is seeking user generated social media content to use in various ways including in our marketing programs and on our social media platforms (“Program”).
By participating in the Program, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility – You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and have the legal right to grant any and all rights to your submitted photo, video and/or text (“Content”).
Content Guidelines – Your Content:
- must be your own original and sole creation;
- must not infringe upon any third party’s rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light; and
- may not violate any federal, state or local laws, ordinances or other applicable laws.
You represent and warrant that your Content complies with all of these Terms & Conditions and that you have obtained the necessary consent from any third party shown or referenced in your Content.
Grant of Rights – By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby grant to The Shade Store and its parents, divisions, subsidiaries, successors, licensees and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, assignable, royalty-free, worldwide license:
- To use your name and likeness including user name, handle and public profile information and
- To reproduce, republish, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works from, edit, alter, publicly display, exhibit, translate, broadcast, combine with other materials and otherwise use the Content, and all elements embodied therein, in any manner and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, editorial, promotional, advertising, trade and internal purposes, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, you or any third party (except where prohibited by law) and hereby waive any moral rights in the Content.
You understand and agree that nothing in these Terms and Conditions requires The Shade Store to select and use the Content.
General – The Shade Store reserves the right in its sole and unequivocal discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the Program due to any reason of a technical, creative or other nature.
Release – By participating, you release and hold harmless The Shade Store and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, this Program. You agree to indemnify and hold Releasees harmless from any and all claims, damages, loss, injury, expenses and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Releasees due to or arising out of your Content or participation in this Program including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the State of New York exclusively and subject to the laws of the State of New York.
Contact – For more information contact The Shade Store at firstname.lastname@example.org.