Our unique honeycomb Cellular Shades are great for improving insulation and regulating interior temperatures.
What You’ll Love
- 50+ exclusive materials
- Keep your energy bills in check
- Regulate interior temperatures
- Shades ship free in 7 days or less
Luxurious & Bold
Our Pleated Roman Shades feature uniform folds, creating the luxurious cascading effect that defines this style.
- Uniform hobbled folds spaced 4-5” apart
- Meticulously handcrafted appearance
- Excellent functionality - for everyday use
EXPLORE OUR PLEATED SHADES
Pleated shades offer a classic, refined look to any window, with options that suit the needs of every space. Energy-efficient Pleated Cellular Shades help regulate interior temperatures with over 50 materials to choose from, while Pleated Roman Shades offer a bold and luxurious cascading look with unmatched functionality for well-defined style in the bedroom, living room, office, and beyond. Get started with a free measurement today.
WHY CHOOSE PLEATED SHADES?From energy efficiency to timeless style, there are endless reasons to outfit your windows with custom Pleated Shades.
Total Light Control
Pleated Roman Shades offer a meticulous handcrafted appearance that’s easy to adjust daily.
Our unique honeycomb Pleated Cellular Shades are a great way to improve your insulation and keep interior temperatures steady — without sacrificing style.
With either Pleated Shade option, you can choose from over 50 materials, including our acclaimed Sunbrella collection, to suit your space perfectly.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PLEATED SHADESEnsuring that your custom Pleated Shades work well within your space goes beyond just choosing the right material — in fact, there are many ways to customize your window treatments at The Shade Store.
- Select your level of light filtering, from purely decorative to complete blackout filtration to pleated shades that effortlessly transition to offer both, day and night.
- If you choose cellular shades, you’ll then select your cell size and material. Choose larger cell pleats for a more modern look or smaller cell pleats for more traditional styling.
- After you select your material, you can finalize your window treatments with an interior or exterior mount type, continuous loop, cord lock, cordless or motorized control, and the ability to open your Pleated Shades from both top-to-bottom, and from the bottom up.