LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We provide a limited lifetime warranty (the "Warranty") on the product against manufacturing defects (i.e., a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function) under normal use and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty. The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products in the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
The Warranty does not cover:
• defects that result from abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instructions. Examples of normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: fraying of fabrics, loss of color intensity, exposure to salt air, damage from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight, or loss of pleating (if product is not being cycled (held in the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time)).
• any moving parts and/or motorized products;
• any condition or damage resulting from removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application.
• products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions provided by manufacturer and/or The Shade Store.
• with respect to Wood Blinds and Woven Wood Shades: (i) variations in color, grain or texture or warping or splitting of wood slats in high humidity or excessively dry or high heat locations, and (ii) Wood Blinds 72" or greater, unless the customer selects them to be made as 2 blinds on 1 headrail.
• shipping costs, costs of removal, re-measuring and reinstallation.
If Warranty service is ever needed please contact Customer Service at (p) 1.800.754.1455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we will attempt to arrange for warranty repair or replacement with the manufacturer as quickly as reasonably possible and, following receipt of the product from you, Customer Service will forward the claim and product to the manufacturer for servicing. When contacting Customer Service to request warranty repair or replacement, please be prepared to provide your name, address, a description of the problem, the date of purchase, and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred. When shipping the product to Customer Service, include: an original bill or sale or receipt to verify the original date of purchase; your name; address; a description of the problem; and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred.
State Law Rights
NEITHER THE SHADE STORE, NOR ITS MANUFACTURERS SHALL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGE, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
No agent, representative, dealer or unauthorized employee of The Shade Store has the authority to increase or alter the obligations under the Warranty. This Warranty supersedes any previous versions and is subject to change without prior notice.