The Sunbrella® Ventana Collection of performance fabrics for the Shade Store blends stylish design with the unparalleled performance of Sunbrella® fabrics. The Sunbrella® Ventana Collection is not only high in style, but delivers the legendary fade-resistant qualities of Sunbrella® fabrics.
15 materials | 80+ colors | Available for roman shades, drapery & cornices
VENTANA COLLECTION® AND SUNBRELLA® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF GLEN RAVEN, INC.
One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella® fabrics looking good is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics and wipe up spills or clean soon after a stain occurs. The quicker you clean spills and stains, the easier they can be to remove.
Try this first! With a new spill or stain on your Sunbrella® fabric:
- Blot (don't rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric throughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
- Avoid scrubbing, hard bristle brushes, and anything abrasive
- Protect the area around your Sunbrella fabric when using bleach or chemical solvents
- If your fabric is wrinkled, try using an iron on the synthetic setting
- DO NOT use a steamer or iron set to steam setting.
|Stain||Recommended Cleaning Solutions|
|Berry||Combine 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid and 1/2 cup - 1 cup white vinegar per 1 gallon water.|
|Apply cornstarch as an absorbent, remove excess with a straight edge, clean up residual with dishwashing liquid and water.|
|Crayon||Treat with Isopropyl alcohol. Then clean with 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid per 1 gallon water.|
|Ink (India, ballpoint)
|Treat with volatile solvent (acetone 100%). Then clean with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.|
|Mildew||Combine 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid and 1 cup bleach per 1 gallon water.|
|Wine||Combine 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid, 1/3 cup white vinegar and 1/2 cup - 1 cup Isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide per 1 gallon water.|