SELECT MOUNT TYPE: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
- Mounted within the window frame
- Provides a clean, built-in look
- Great way to leave attractive woodwork exposed
- If window frame isn't deep enough, please select outside mount
- 1/2" minimum depth needed to install inside mount.
- Great option when there is not enough depth for an inside mount
- Mounted to the wall, ceiling or molding surface surrounding the window
- Often used to make the window appear larger or to hide a less attractive window or door
- No minimum depth requirement
Measure: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1: Measure the inside width at 3 locations - the top, middle and bottom. Record the smallest of the 3 measurements. This is your ordering width. We will make the necessary deductions (approx. 1/2").
STEP 2: Measure the height at 3 locations - the left side, middle and right side. Record the largest of the 3 measurements. This is your ordering length.
• 1/2" minimum depth needed to install inside mount.
STEP 1: Measure the width of the area you wish to cover. If space allows we recommend adding 2-3" (1-1 1/2" each side) to this measurement to help eliminate light see page. This is your ordering width and will be the overall measurement of the blind. (valance will be approx. 1 1/2" wider than blind due to returns).
STEP 2: Measure the height of the area you wish to cover. This is your ordering length.
SELECT TILT TYPE: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
SELECT CONTROL AND TILT POSITION: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
OPTIONAL FEATURES: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS