SELECT MOUNT TYPE: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
- Mounted within the window frame
- Provides a clean, built-in look
- Great way to leave attractive woodwork exposed
- If window frame isn't deep enough, please select outside mount
- 5/8" minimum depth needed to install inside mount.
- Great option when there is not enough depth for an inside mount
- Mounted to the wall, ceiling or molding surface surrounding the window
- Often used to make the window appear larger or to hide a less attractive window or door
- No minimum depth requirement
Measure: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1: Measure the inside width at 3 locations - the top, middle and bottom. Record the smallest of the 3 measurements. This is your ordering width. We will make the necessary deductions (approx. 1/4" - 3/8").
STEP 2: Measure the height at 3 locations - the left side, middle and right side. Record the largest of the 3 measurements. This is your ordering length.
• 5/8" minimum depth needed to install inside mount.
STEP 1: Measure the width of the area you wish to cover. If space allows we recommend adding 2-3" (1-11/2" each side) to this measurement to help eliminate light seepage. This is your ordering width and will be the overall measurement of the shade.
STEP 2: Measure the height of the area you wish to cover. This is your ordering length.
SELECT CONTROL TYPE: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
- Eliminate exposed cords
- Easy to adjust by lifting or lowering the shade with a gentle push or pull on the bottom rail
- Eliminates danger of dangling cords to children and pets
- Surcharge applies
SELECT CONTROL POSITION: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS
- This is the side of the shade that your controls will hang from (left or right).
- Consider any obstacles that may interfere with operation (door handle, window opener, furniture location, etc.)
OPTIONAL FEATURES: PRINT INSTRUCTIONS